Thursday, October 28, 2010

You should meet this girl

Paige Ovard is my best friend in the whole world! We are basically together 24/7 and I seriously love it! She is such a good friend and the greatest example to me. We do really weird stuff together and we think we are so funny, even though nobody else does. Everybody told us that it was a bad idea to move in together because we'd end up hating each other but that's not even close to being true!! We have become so much closer and just love each other so much! We always end up staying awake WAY later than we should talking about everything imaginable but it's the best! Especially when we wake up 6 hours later to each other's crusty faces in the morning haha. Paige has always been there for me and I know she always will. I feel so blessed that I have someone like her in my life. Pretty much Paige is just the bee's knees. Let me show you why I think that. 



She's really cute. Hahaha she really is though.

She's a pro when it comes to carving pumpkins.

She's a weirdy like I am!

She's an ANGEL

She likes to PARTAY!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment