Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

I stole this picture from my aunt's website. She's a really good photographer. Check her out HERE.

My family is the greatest. They help me out in SO many ways. ALL of them. I'm so blessed to have them for eternity and I am very lucky that I only live 45 minutes away from them. I don't like being away from them for long!

Mom: My mom is one of my best friends. We have so much fun together. Maybe too much fun sometimes haha. We always find ways to make things so funny (especially when it's late at night and your sister is out on a date too late at night) My mom is so thoughtful of others. She is always looking out for others and will do everything she can to help someone in need. My mom NEVER says anything bad about others. I really admire that about her. I'm so blessed to have her and I love her so much. 

Dad: I am extremely blessed to have my dad in my life. I'm so thankful that my mom found him. He is such a great listener and he has a great testimony. He always gives me great advice (even when it's not something I want to hear) and he works so hard for my family and me. My dad has taught me how to be a responsible person and a hard worker. I am so thankful for that. My dad is such a selfless person. I have seen him give up so much to help others and I really look up to him for that. He's even offered to come up to Cedar to take me out to dinner when I've had a rough day. That really means a lot to me. I love my dad!

Katelyn (16): Katelyn has become one of my very best friends! I always make fun of her and say she tries to be me but I find myself more and more trying to be like her! We are a lot alike and I love coming home and spending time with her (especially when we have sleepovers every night) She is very talented and such a cute cheerleader! We used to not get along very well but the older we get, the more we get along. She is such a fun and nice girl and she always makes me laugh! She doesn't care what others think about her (except for when it comes to driving her jeep or my mom's van) and I really admire that about her. She's usually in such a happy mood and always has fun. I love my sister!

Brinley (12): Brinley is such a funny girl. I love to be around her. She has the funniest laugh ever and it's  just so contagious! She has the cutest friends and they all have a band. They even performed at her friend's mom's wedding a few weeks ago! Brin had a solo and everything! What I love and look up to about Brinley is that she is who she is and she doesn't change that for ANYONE. She can be pretty stubborn but we still love her. I love how independent she can be. She is completely content to stay at home and chill by herself. I wish I was that way. Brinley is also boy crazy. Like seriously crazy. It's so funny. I love Brinley so much!

Brady (10): Brady is my favorite brother in the world! I always tease him about that because he's my only brother but I honestly could not ask for a better (or cuter) little brother! He is completely OBSESSED with basketball and the Utah Jazz. He plays basketball all day everyday. And when he's not playing outside, he's playing it on the wii, watching it on tv, or checking stats on the ipad. I love talking to him about basketball because he knows seriously everything. It's so cute. He's not just smart about basketball though! He really is going to be a genius! I swear he's better at math than I am! Brady is also the biggest sweetheart. He's going to be the best boyfriend in the world. You just wait. I love my baby Brady! 

I love my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment