Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Puff Daddy

I witnessed the most hilarious sight today.
It was unreal. 
There's no way I will ever be able to convey this story to be as funny as it was in real life so just try to imagine, k? 
A group of us were sitting on the couches in this big lobby area of the theater building trying to put together a movie we are making. I kept getting distracted by this small group of preschool aged children running around. They must have been on a tour or something. There were 4 or 5 adults with them, too. All of a sudden we hear this guitar playing and we look over and see them sitting in a circle with this old man playing a song. We all quieted down to pay closer attention and Taylor said, 

"Is he playing 'Puff the Magic Dragon'??" 

I couldn't believe it! I instantly lost my composure and I was trying not to lol (laugh out loud) but it was way too funny. After playing for a minute he asked the other adults to join in. Pretty soon, I had tears flooding from my eyes. I was literally crying my face off. I couldn't believe what was happening, and I couldn't control myself. This little group of children sitting in a circle listening to all these adults sing a song that's secretly about drugs? I tried to sneak a picture, but I couldn't pull it off.

I seriously thought we were getting punk'd or something.


1 comment:

  1. That's way funny! I used to sing that song all the time with my dad when I was little!

    ReplyDelete