Thursday, February 24, 2011

Angel of Music

Last Tuesday my little sister Katelyn turned SIXTEEN!! For her birthday my mom surprised her with tickets to see the most amazing show in the world. . .


My mom, little sister Brinley, our Korean exchange student Sarah, and myself were lucky enough to get to tag along. It was seriously the best. We also got to shop at the biggest forever 21 in the world as well as the new H&M in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Oh, and we ate at The Cheesecake Factory. It was one of my favorite days FO SHO. We had great seats and everything was just absolutely incredible. If you ever get the chance you should definitely go! Totally worth it! Happy late Birthday, Kate! Thanks for being born so I could go to Phantom!


Ok and for being one of my best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment