Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I LOVE love!!

I know its a week late but I've been busy ok?? Ha but Valentines Day was so great for me! I have the sweetest boy ever. I received breakfast IN BED at about 8 AM. How great is he?? I was so surprised and happy that I couldn't even eat for like ten minutes because I couldn't stop hugging that guy! He woke up at like 6 to get everything ready. SO NICE. That boy can cook too!! It was so yummy!

Then later at about 10ish, I went out to my car to go to class and I found this on my seat!


Cute huh?? Those gloves he gave me are sooooooo nice and toasty! I always freeze when I walk to class because I never had gloves so of course he took care of me. 

Later that night we went on a date to Pizza Factory and ate lot's of goooooood food. Then we went to Lins and got a redbox and some Half Baked (it's the BEST ice cream in the world. You need to try it.) 

Don't tell him I put this on here ;)
Sam also gave me THREE cards that were filled with the sweetest things I have ever read. I seriously cried when I read them. He gave them to me throughout the day and it was super thoughtful of him.


 I had such a great Valentines Day and I am so thankful I got to spend such a wonderful day with a boy like Sam. I sure will miss him next year but I know it will still be great. Just ask Paige about her Valentines! I'm telling ya, some boys are just way too good. (You can check out her surprise right HERE
Anyways I hope everyone is still spreading the love!! I love everyone that reads this haha. 
I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment