Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 16 - Someone you would want to switch lives w/ for one day and why

 

For as long as I can remember, I have looked up to my cousin Kirsten so much. She's my hero! She is seriously the most fun and amazing person you could ever know. She ALWAYS has a smile on her face. She's had hard some times in her life and you'd never know it by her constant happy attitude. She's such a great example and friend to me. Ever since I was a little girl, I LOVED to hang out with Kitty! I'm sure she doesn't always want to but she lets me hang out with her whenever I want! It's the best! She is also the best mom and has the CUTEST kids! Probably because she's so beautiful! Kirsten is also amazingly talented. She has been the cheer coach at Snow Canyon for as long as it's been there! And let me tell you, they are suuuuper lucky to have her there. It was the best having her as my coach! We had the best time and I don't think I would have even made the team if it wasn't for her helping me out for MONTHS before try-outs. I just love Kirsten so much!!! She's incredible!



No comments:

Post a Comment